Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Hello!


Welcome to Grey Stables, our journey through a house, a marriage and a life that is always unexpected! My husband, Allen, and I have been married for two years and we live in Stonegate Cottage, a tiny cape cod in the Midwest. The hubs works for a not-for-profit, we run our ballroom dance studio in the evenings, on Saturdays I work with my very fabulous friend's photography business (she's a-maz-ing... that's right, I said it) and I keep a small Etsy shop (Reclaim the Throne) with re-upholstered vintage furniture on the side.

We are do-it-yourself-ers at heart and are constantly re-designing our tiny cottage with clever solutions on a threadbare budget.   I'm so excited to bring you along our journey as we remake our home, show you tons of before and afters, tips, tutorials and inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting new blog! I love Reclaim the Throne and I'm so glad that I can now follow all of Christyn's other projects at Grey Stables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love how much you've blogged already what with just starting out - keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!