Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vacate!


I'm sure some of ya'll (yeah, I said that) have been wondering where I've been this week!  Well the hubs and I took the ten hour drive down to Birmingham to visit his family this weekend.  It was wonderful to see everyone and Pidge loves nothing more than running around with her cousins!  
On Saturday we went to the first day of "Trade Days" in Tannehill.  I'm not sure the best way to describe it, it's like part flea market, part craft fair, part antique mall, and part fine art fair.  Since it was the first day it was open we waited nearly two hours in a line of cars to get in.  We had a great time though, the weather was so warm and the sun was shining...MmmmmMmmm.

Now that we're home I have my big confession to make...

I didn't bring a camera.

I knowit, I've failed as a writer in blogland.

Don't hold it too much against me!  We've been having some "technical difficulties" when it comes to the camera.   

Sheepish grin.

We did pick up a few things for the house, some vintage prints, a piece of driftwood and an antique velvet equestrian helmet.  I wish you could see them!  I got so many great ideas from this trip, I can't wait to get started on some of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!