Thursday, April 21, 2011

Den "before"

I think it's about time for you to meet the space where I spend 98% of my time!  This is actually the second of our three bedrooms.  It is nearly 12' square with a closet of about two square feet...ahhhhh the storage in these old houses!  Gotta love it.

The curtains were held up with little wreaths, actually kind of a cute idea, the dust though when I took them down was unbelievable!

That's pretty much it, it had the same brass fan that all the rest of the rooms did and a very neutral color on the wall.  Needless to say this room was a complete blank canvas!

We don't need to use it as a bedroom so we have taken it over as a den.  This is where my (rapidly collapsing) couch sits and where Bugs and I have spent many and hour snuggling and working on designs.
I have so many plans for this space, like most of our rooms, it will go through many "mini makeovers" as  inspiration strikes!  Stick around for the colorful after.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!