Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Centerpiece

This centerpiece puts together two of my favorite things!  Antique scales and flowers-that-look-so-real-you-can't-tell-even-after-you've-touched-them-but-they're-not-so-they-last-forever.








It was hard trying to shoot around all the garage sale clutter amassing in this room!

I hope you enjoyed my simple centerpiece...a large, interesting object in the center of a table can look so much crisper than a 'collection' while not lacking any detail.  I can't wait till fall, maybe I'll fill it with white pumpkins!

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog about the paneling, although I must say I was probably more naive than brave! On to this -- this is The. Most. Creative. Centerpiece. EVER. I LOVE it. AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to see more of your ideas! Newest follower :)
    Stact

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You're right, the flowers do look real. I love old scales also.

    So nice to visit with you. Amy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!