Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Charming sheds..part 1

I love sheds.
In fact everybody seems to love sheds, and it's easy to see why!  They're the perfect opportunity to have your own mini dream house that's built and styled exactly how you wish your real house could be.  Since they're so much smaller, you can consider more expensive materials than you would perhaps use on your home.

Sheds also offer a distinct break from your house, if you choose to decorate the inside you can do it with more risky colors, more whimsical prints and more fun than you would necessarily want in your formal living room.

We're trying to come up with a final design for the backyard, including of course a small shed.  These are some of my favorites...part 1!
I love how the climbing roses are covering this shed!


Love this.

I really like the rafter tails and cedar shingles on this shed.





1 comment:

  1. Hi! First, I wanted to tell you that I love your blog! I also wanted to share this link with you. You may have seen it already:
    http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/06/23/garden/20100624-chic-slideshow.html?ref=garden

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!