Friday, December 30, 2011

Didja ever have one of those days???

Firstly, I know the blog has been suffering lately.  We have completely renovated the entire outside of our cottage (ourselves, hence the only thing we did the entirety of the fall!), and the den has been completely overhauled for the second time.  On top of that our entire second floor is currently gutted to the studs as we plug away at insulating/drywalling/adding a bathroom/replacing windows etc.

Lots going on around here!  I have been chronicling our progress mostly in pictures, so I hope to start getting those projects up here soon.

In other news, I love "The Lettered Cottage" blog and reading about Layla and Kevin's renovations, I couldn't believe when I checked the blog today and found out I had won her FLOR giveaway!  I am super excited and now just have to try and decide between all of FLOR's awesome options!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!